Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Second Home

 Greetings Everyone, I hope you all doing great.. I've just arrived from Luanda/Angola and I couldn't wait any longer to make a new post. It's been a while , for the very first time I've realized that  Houston became my second home, for three years I've been denying it but, finally it came to my senses:-). I really had a great time in Luanda/Angola  the BazaAr went better than I expected. In addition, I also want to thank all the ladies for giving me the pleasure to put a smile on your faces and for letting CheapToChik be a part of your daily style :-). Nevertheless, here is my very first post of 2013 on the Blog.
Thank You
xoxo
CheapToChik 




 Prada Coat
Zara Sweater
Zara Legging
Jessica Simpson Shoe
Hermes Clutch


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...