Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rise And Shine...

Happy Sunday Everyone, how are you all doing? Finally, there is sun in the city Houston...It is has been grey sky ever since I've arrived from Luanda... So today when I saw a little bit of sun I was thrilled. Therefore, I decided to jumped out of bed and grabbed my best outfit for the day... of course I took my sister along with me:-)...Nevertheless, while I was in Luanda/Angola I wanted to do a photo shoot with this pants and the hat, which I still don't know who it belongs to! Long story... I will tell you all about it next time:-). In meanwhile, please do enjoy the outfit and the view.
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik 














I was wearing:
Venus:Top
Zara: Pants
Steve Madden: Sandals
Gucci: Bag
Identity: Hat
Forever21: Bracelets
Chillibeans: SunGlasses
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...