Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CheapToChik's Peplum

Greetings everyone, how you all doing? I hope you all doing well... I am doing well and happy to introduce you all to my own Peplum:-)...Yes guys! while I was in Luanda/Angola my Mom and I were going through her closet and we found some African prints and floral print fabrics, it was love at first sight for me ...I wanted all of it but, I did not know what to do with it. So I went to the tailor across the street from my moms' house.... and I told him what I wanted with the fabric,believe me it wasn't an easy thing to do because he couldn't understand me at all, after 2hrs we finally came to an agreement and he nailed it:-)...And now I need a feedback from you guys...I hope you enjoy 
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik
 













CheapToChik: Peplum
Forever21: Skinny Jeans
Aldo: Pumps
Hermes: Clutch
Guess: Watch
Forever21: Accessories

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...