Quantcast

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cheap To Chik's Design

Greetings fellows readers,  How is your week so far? At this very moment I am in my sofa feeling exhausted from the busy day I've had therefore, I will go straight to the point, some you have seen this dress before and the reason why I 've decided to wear it again is because the last time the pictures were a little blurry and some people wanted to see more of the dress. For those of you who have seen it before and the picture were in such poor quality please do except my apologies those pictures were taken by phone and it was in the evening. So here is another look to my own design as you all know my style is classic, feminine, simple and retro with a modern twist. I hope you all enjoy 
Thank you
xoxo 
CheapToChik  









Add caption

I was wearing:
CheapToChik: Dress
Aldo: Sandals
Forever21: Accessories 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...