Quantcast

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy New Year


































Greetings Everyone, I hope that you all are doing great and have done all of your shopping for Christmas... Don't wait until the last minute to get it done... Those of you who follow me on Facebook have seen me on and off all the time but, those who don't, please do except my apologies for my absence because, its has been a very stressful and busy week for me . I 've been in Luanda/Angola for almost a week and all I have been doing is spend time with my family and friends ... It does not mean that I have forgotten about you all ... I am here and I will try to give some up dates of what is happening @ BazAar :-) I have a lot to share with you all just be patience:-)... With that being said, here is another post of one the dresses that has already been sold at the Bazaar ;-( sorry ladies those things run out  fast... But there is more to be sold, so feel  free to send me your requests. Thank you
xoxo
Cheaptochik

















Bebe Dress
Aldo Shoes
Aldo Ring
Forever21 Earings

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...