Saturday, December 1, 2012

Aldo...Asos..Forever21

Happy Saturday Everyone.. I hope you all are doing just fine, because I am really trying just to do the same. Today it was such a lovely day in Houston the sun was shinning before 10am i was thrilled  to get off bed ...  For me there is nothing like clear sky to change my mood... I hope is the same for you...Nevertheless, ladies I am in love with those pumps there are great  for every occasion Day/night, there are very comfortable to walk on, and lets all agree that this pumps matches with just about any outfit... Uunfortunately the store no longer holds my sizes:-(..So its for the BazaAr .. So ladies in Luanda/Angola there is a lot of goodies coming your way  be ready. Once again feel free to send me your requests I have already received many and thank you for those who already did... At the end of the day i want smiles on everyone faces when they leave the BazaAr:-)....
Thank You
xoxo
Cheaptochik 

























H&M Sweater
Forever21 Skirt
Forever21 Clutch
Aldo Pumps
Aldo Ring
Forever21 Necklace

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...