Sunday, November 25, 2012

BazAar Coming Soon on CHeap To Chik.....

Greetings Everyone, how are you all doing?.. I 've missed you and i hope you have missed me too:-) . You must be wondering why i have all these shoes around me , but the title says it  all, Bazaar... Yes ladies CheaptoChik is having a Bazaar as soon as she lands in Luanda/Angola. So I decided just to give   you all a hint of what you can, will and want to find if you are on time @ the Bazaar...Beware ladies there is More this is just a Hint. Nevertheless, all the outfits that will be post for the next two weeks you also will find @ Bazaar... So Enjoy because there is a lot to be seen!!!
Thank you
xoxo
CheapToChik
 
























2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize !! I didn't mean to be rude or inapproriate.
    I merely wanted to compliment you for the wonderful femininity of your look.
    And coming from a guy like myself, I'll be the first to admit that such a compliment probably should have been phrased more carefully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...