Saturday, October 20, 2012



Good Day , Everyone

   I have so much to tell you about myself and the reason why of this blog, its plain and simple... I LOVE Fashion! The whole blog idea is a project to commercialize my botique in Angola/Luanda. After a great deal of thought i decided to connect more to my viewers and my followers. I want to be a part of your daily lives when it comes to fashion in every possible way. I want to send the idea that fashion is what you make of it not what people tell you what to do. Nevertheless, people are different therefore, fashion has a different meaning to each one of us. My advice to you all is be bolder,wiser and accessorize more 21th is all about accessorizing . And if you want to send a statement across do it dont keep you clothes in your closet waiting of an occasion, Everyday is Runway day for me.. What about you? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...